- DURING THIS TIME, AND UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ORDERS WILL BE SENT OUT ONCE EVERY TWO WEEKS TO MINIMIZE MY INTERACTIONS WITH THE PUBLIC IN THE INTEREST OF SOCIAL DISTANCING, AND KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE DURING ONTARIOS (90th sad lol) LOCKDOWN.
- YOUR ORDER MAY BE SENT OUT QUICKER BUT DO NOT EXPECT THIS!!!
- CANADA POST, AS WELL AS MANY OTHER DELIVERY METHODS (CHITCHATS, FEDEX, UPS, USPS ETC), HAVE SEEN A SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN VOLUME SINCE THE BEGINNING OF COVID19 AND THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR DELIVERY TIME (NOT ONLY FROM MY SHOP BUT FROM OTHERS AS WELL) SO MY OUTLINE FOR SHIPPING TIMES ARE ONLY ESTIMATES AND NOT HARD FACTS.
Where are you located?
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
What is your Refund Policy?
- All items are final sale and non-refundable. Please take the time to read product descriptions thoroughly before placing an order.
What if my items arrive damaged?
- I cannot control how products are handled during their transportation to you. I try my best to package items to the best of my abilities (by using bubble mailers, or boxes with lots of padding), but once an order is in the mail it is completely out of my hands.
Here are the the approximate shipping times by area (I cannot guarantee these dates as each carrier is different- especially now.):
- Canadian Shipments: 6-15 business days (Canadian Shipments do not get delivered on Weekends, so do not count those as business days.)
- US Shipments: 7-30 business days
- International Shipments: 2-6 business weeks
I placed an order but didn't want to purchase trackable shipping because it's too expensive, and now I think my order has been lost in the mail. Can you resend my order?
- If you do not chose trackable shipping there is a possibility that your order could get lost in the mail. If any packages are lost within the mail I am not responsible for sending out replacements. Please choose trackable shipping if you are worried about packages being lost in the mail.
Will I have to pay custom fees on my order?
- Custom fees and duties may be incurred depending on shipping destination and I cannot control how little or how much they could be.
What if I accidentally gave the wrong shipping address?
- Please, please please, provide the correct address when ordering! I understand mistakes happen, and if they do contact me ASAP (within 48 hrs) to make the correction. If your address has changed during the run of a preordered items that have not shipped out please email me and I'll happily fix your address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Does "B Grade" Mean?
- "B Grade" means a pin or patch has small imperfections like specs of dust, little bumps or dips, etc on the surface or design. When I get a "B Grade" pin I don't feel comfortable selling them at full price, so they're heavily discounted (see the last image for an example of what a B Grade Pin could look like!) If you'd like more details on what a "B Grade" enamel pin is, here's a great resource to read through.
For all other shop inquiries including wholesale, commissions, etc, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com