Are you old enough to remember floppy disks?
- Pin size is approx 1" x 1" (or 25.4 x 25.4)
- Made from silver hard enamel
- Backed with one post, and one rubber clutches
- "Monster Cliche" is laser etched onto the back so you can remember who your pin is made by!
- Some Seconds Pins will not come on a backing and some may.
What Does "B Grade" Mean?
- "B Grade" means a pin has small imperfections like specs of dust, little bumps or dips, etc on the surface or design. When I get a "B Grade" pin I don't feel comfortable selling them at full price, so they're heavily discounted (see the last image for an example of what a B Grade Pin could look like!) If you'd like more details on what a "B Grade" enamel pin is, here's a great resource to read through.